Thursday, April 26, 2007

Recent Sessions

I had so much fun photographing Stacie in mid April. It was cold and windy, but she was a great sport and we met at a wonderful location! If all senior sessions are going to be this much fun, I've got to do more of them!







These two kiddos are always a joy to photograph. C had a great time exploring the location mom and I decided on, and S, well after she had some time to warm up a bit, she decided she didnt mind me being there so much. You can really tell these two enjoy each other, at least they did on this day! :)


Who could resist this face! :)
Hmmm... this one must have been before she'd warmed up to me... you think?!
But they did have lots of fun together in the end.

No comments:

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP