Monday, January 28, 2008

What do you do?

Every job has it's busy times of the year, and it's slower times. I can't imagine the life of a CPA right now, but for photographers this is generally a slow time. I wonder what different people do when they have extra time in their professions. I generally try to get myself organized and ready for the next surge in business. My main goal at the moment is to become more proficient at some of the business tasks I must perform on a regular basis. Today though, I decided I needed to have some fun.

What do I do for fun?
Well... I take pictures of course!
Ha!
I took my favorite subjects and went to this field I've been eyeing for about a month now.
It turned out just lovely.




It's just better if I show you. :)

No comments:

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP