Sunday, February 24, 2008

Great Fun and a Good Reminder

This handsome chunk of a little man was so easy to photograph. His mom was hesitant to have me come to her home, afraid we wouldn't be able to find any good spots. There were plenty! This shoot also reminded me why I LOVE being an on-location photographer. We were able to capture baby Brant in his first home (which they're now selling) in his own bedroom and even use the antique highchair his father used as a child. I also learned the best way to make this baby happy, is to strip him naked, and let him roll around on his mother's NON-machine washable comforter. He had a blast rolling around and playing while we sweated bullets, praying he wouldn't "go". Thankfully I got the shots I wanted and we replaced the diaper before our luck ran out.

Here are a few of my favorites. I really have several, it was hard to choose!







2 comments:

Kaylan said...

I love them, Allison! Thank you so much! I can't wait to see the rest of them! Yay!

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see them either!
Brant's Mimi

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP