Monday, March 31, 2008

Contests are Fun...

.... but prizes are even better!


I need to update the images on my website home page (there are 4 images that alternate every time someone loads the page). I'd really like to use some of my more recent images and decided to do a "review of last year" and choose my favorites from the year 2007. I had a photographer friend help me narrow down my choices. I just couldn't choose! I loved them all. :D My sweet friend selected 8 images she thought represented my work and my style best, but I only have room for 3 more on my website home page. I need your help in choosing the best three!

You and all your friends and family will be able to vote for your favorite images from 12:00am on April 1, 2008 to 11:59pm on April 8, 2008. All you have to do is go to the contact page on my website and enter the number for your favorite image. I will save all the email votes and tally them up after the contest closes. The 3 clients whose images have the most votes will be awarded 1st, 2nd and 3rd prizes and will be the 3 new images on my home page.


  • First Place - Your choice of either a $25 gift certificate to House of Versaille or a 4x6 leather accordion album including 12 of your favorite images from a past or future session.

  • Second Place - A free home movie night! I will hand deliver a basket of goodies for a family movie night just for you. This will include a Hastings gift card worth $10, a six pack of your favorite cola, a small box of microwave popcorn, and a family size bag of M&Ms.

  • Third Place - One free 8x10 of your favorite image from a past or future session.

Here are the Finalists!





Thank you all for being my elite selection committee!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Give me an S! Give me an I! Give me an X!!! GOOOOO number 6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow, I'm pathetic.

-Jen

Mrs. Finn said...

Jen - LOL!!!

Allison said...

Wahoo Jen! Now that's getting into the spirit of things. I hope you and all the other participants tell everyone you know to come vote. The more votes the better the contest will be!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I think your web page is great now! You have the cutest little boy with the bluest eyes.....ha...just kidding...this is hard. I will have to think about it.
Kristi

Anonymous said...

This is hard. I love 6, but 8 is pretty fabulous, too.

Anonymous said...

Uh, Carolyn... I know where you live. I just might drive to Dallas and force you to vote for the correct one. You know how scrappy I am.

Amanda said...

oh, number 8! i love it, and i don't even know them. :)

Anonymous said...

I love #6!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP