Wednesday, May 28, 2008

What is that noise?!

Don't alert the police, it's just me squealing in delight. As mentioned earlier, I have some exciting news. I'm not having a baby, but my business is (well sort of). I have been discussing with a local family practitioner about displaying some of my work on the walls in his practice. Not only has he agreed, but I now have the honor of photographing his family, as well of that of his nurse and office manager. These ladies are super sweet and have the most beautiful children. I can't wait!

Oh and it gets even better. I came home from my very last high school bible study meeting. Okay, that's not the "better" that's actually sad. I've been leading a bible study for these 3 young ladies since they were in the 8th grade. They are graduating on Friday and going off into the big world. The "better" I spoke of before is that in celebration of their independence, we did a photo shoot! I took these 3 best friends and photographed them in their favorite fancy dresses! Squeal! I cant show them to you yet, it's too late and I need some sleep. I'll post the pictures soon though... promise!

No comments:

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP