Saturday, December 13, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Well, I just finished my last shoot before the holidays. I'm back to my normal relaxed schedule of shooting only one session a week and boy am I glad! The busy-ness was fun while it lasted, but I'm not sure I'm ready to do that year round until my babies are a bit bigger.
I did want to let everyone know that Thornton Photography will be closed for the holidays from December 20, 2008 to January 3, 2009. Before then I'll be posting a sneak peek from today's session and I may find one or two other things of bloggable importance. Merry Christmas everyone!

Here's a portrait of my beautiful babies, one that I decided to use for our Christmas cards this year. Can you believe our own Christmas pictures only took 30 minutes!? No crying or bribing was necessary. There was much celebrating afterwards though. :)


No comments:

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP