Monday, July 27, 2009

Little Sister

Last week I had the pleasure of photographing the 8 day old daughter of a sweet friend. This family has been a client of mine for a few years now and after 3 wonderful little boys, they've been blessed with a beautiful baby girl. Little Molly was awake for most of the session, but only cried once. However, she did have the hiccups twice! Ha! We had so much fun and her big brothers simply adore her, as you'll see. Have a peek!

I'm lovin' how Mason is looking at me in this one. He had his hand on his sister the whole time we were outside.
They are all so in love with her.
I love me some baby eye contact.Oh... and some yummy wrinkles too. How adorable is she? And yes, she gave herself a hickey too. ;)

No comments:

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP