Sunday, August 9, 2009

Fun Urban Session

These are long time clients and friends. I just love photographing them, and when mom told me she wanted to go downtown and do something a little more urban, I was so excited. We have so many wonderful shots, it was hard to narrow them down. Here are just a few that stood out to me while I went through them the first time around.


Enjoy!
We all did a lot of laughing.
C did some Spiderman!
S showed some Sass!
My absolute favorite of the day :D Sweet sibling love.
and then they did a little dancing on the sidewalk ... it does a kid good. We even had a car drive by with some music blaring... perfect timing mistah gangstah.

1 comment:

Amy Hook said...

Love these pictures and these kids! I think they are each getting more beautiful. I didn't think that was possible!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP