Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Easter Chicks!

Easter is less than 2 weeks away and I'm so excited! I love Easter! I love the celebration of our risen savior, I love the renewal of spring and the splashes of color that appear all over town! I'm also excited because my mother needs some more baby chicks. :) Why would that excite me? Because that means I can purchase them for her, and chick-sit for 10 days until she arrives to celebrate Easter with us. My children don't know yet... ssshhhhhh. What makes this even better, is these chicks become free props! Imagine the suprise, and excitement your own children will experience with a special Easter session with baby chicks! I've decided to offer these sessions as Limited Editions. They can be scheduled any time between now and April 10th (though I'll only have the chicks until Easter Sunday) and will last 30 minutes. Your $115 Session fee will include one 8x10, one sheet of wallets, and a bonus low resolution digital image(same pose). The digital image is perfect for your facebook page, or digital picture frame. Call soon to schedule your session!

No comments:

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP