Monday, May 10, 2010

Party of Five

The last two weeks have been busy around my house. On Sunday, May 2nd I left for Dallas to attend Texas School for Professional Photographers. The Saturday before, I photographed a beautiful family with three spunky blond haired children. They were so fun! Amy, thank you so much for being so understanding about the craziness that occurs before and after mommy leaves town. I'm now home, and have adjusted to my normal routine again. :) Every year I come home still expecting room service! Ha!

These images were a joy to process! I know you'll love them for years to come.







Well, and I had to throw this one in too of course. Yes, the life of a family with three young children is never boring. :)

No comments:

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP