Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Easy Peasy!

Now that Family Portrait season is now in full swing, I'm working every Saturday until the end of October. Hint Hint... those of you who are putting off booking your family sessions, if you want a Saturday, call soon! :) I usually hire an assistant for my family portraits but decided to risk doing this one alone. It's definitely not that I like to live life on the wild side, but I knew the youngest subjects were school age, and girls. No squeaky toys or silly games would be necessary. This family was so incredibly easy to photograph, they had me considering the need to change my specialty. The images speak for themselves... just look!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the last one!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP