Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Cinderella Images!


I've finally finished reviewing over 200 images from the Gobel School of Dance production of Cinderella. Here are links to the 5 separate slide shows (there were too many images to fit into one).

Jazz and Alternative Dances

Cinderella I

Cinderella II

Cinderella III

Cinderella IV

If you'd like to order a print or digital image of any of these you're welcome to print off this order form and mail it and your check to me at the address below. Please please remember that after October 10, 2011 all orders will require a $100 minimum.

I apologize for taking so long getting these out, but as a voluntary project, it was placed on the back burner this summer. I'm glad to have it completed before the fall holiday portrait rush. :)

No comments:

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP