Thursday, August 9, 2007

Something New Everyday.... Right?

I really do think we learn something new everyday. Though somedays the new information is more helpful or useful than others. Today I learned that people weren't able to post comments on my blog. A sweet friend emailed me and said she'd tried to, but couldn't. After doing a little searching, I realized I had a setting on my blog selected incorrectly. I've now set it so that anyone can post a comment on my blog. I apologize for the inconvenience and for all fairness will reinstate the contest from my previous post, in this one. As of 8/9/07 at 10:00 a.m. anyone who comments on THIS post will receive the prize below.

Special offer only for blog followers: The first person who comments this post will receive a complimentary box of folded fine art 5x7s ($70.00 value) upon the completion of their holiday session. (Session must be scheduled and session fee received by 8/31/07 and must occur before 11/21/07)

3 comments:

Mrs. Finn said...

I won, I won, I won!!!!!!!! WooooHoooooooo!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

And the winner is.... Mrs. Finn! Congratulations and don't forget to email me at allison@thornton-photography.com to schedule a session before Aug. 31st. For all those who didn't check back in time, I encourage you to sign up with "Blogarithm" (you'll find the button on the left column of my blog) it will alert you via email every time I update my blog. Check in often because you never know what other fun things I'll post.

Amanda said...

so jealous!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP