Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Too Hot for the Holidays!

It may be a sweltering 95 degrees outside and you feel like you're wearing the air, but believe it or not I've been in front of the computer thinking about Christmas. I've learned over the last few years, that it pays to think ahead in photography. We only have three and a half months until Thanksgiving. That may seem like an eternity to you, but to me, it means only time for 20 holiday sessions. The fall is one of my busiest times of year, so I want to be prepared. I've been busy creating sample cards for you to choose from if you decide to purchase a box of my fine art 5x7s. Below are a few of the fine art 5x7 cards I've created. All cards come with envelopes, their color schemes are matched to the image or images you choose, and the folded cards can be created with a message of your choosing, or left blank. Please visit my website for pricing details and to view samples of some custom photo cards I created for clients last year.









No comments:

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP