Monday, April 7, 2008

One Busy Family

I photographed these handsome boys last fall and we had so much fun at the park wearing cowboy boots and looking tough. This time I was able to go to their beautiful new home and capture them playing in their own room and climbing on their own furniture. Much to their dismay mom and I nixed the idea of the sai toys (modeled here by Raphael) being in the portraits. But they were troopers even after a morning birthday party an afternoon soccer game, and friends and relatives coming into town all before I even arrived. I really enjoyed playing with these guys, and it was so fun to see how much they've grown in the last six months.


I also had the privilege of bringing to life a portrait idea mom had been wanting for a while. According to mom, "GG" prays for her family, and our country for hours a day, and she really wanted something to remind her of "GG" and her daily love and dedication. I hope you like it Mandy, it turned out just as I'd hoped.

No comments:

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP