Wednesday, April 9, 2008

The Results are In!

I've tallied up the results and we have a winner! We actually have three if you're counting second and third place prizes. Thank you all for participating in my first ever contest. It went better than I expected thanks to all of you who played. I will be updating my website with the winning images shortly. If you'd like to see them simply go to www.thornton-photography.com and click on the bright blue eyed baby. The next page is my site where the 3 winning images (plus an image I decided to keep) alternate every time it loads. If you'd like to scroll through them all, simply refresh the page a few times and the different pages will load.

Oh the winners? You wanted to know who won? Oh! Ha!

Our third place winner is .... Christy Hurst with image #8! The beautiful image of her daughter Holly and her new son-in-law Andy was taken during their engagement session last year.

Coming in at second place is .... Mandy Powell with image #1! Her handsome baby boy, Mason, had a 6 month session last fall during my portfolio building promo.

And our first place winner is.... Jenny Jones with image #6! Her adorable identical twin boys were a hit and everyone loved this affectionate image of them together.

Congratulations to all the winners. I will be contacting you shortly to arrange for delivery/pick-up of prizes. Thanks again to all who participated, and keep a look out for another contest this summer. I have big plans for July!

No comments:

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP