Saturday, November 22, 2008

Certainly Not Least!

I was so excited when this mom contacted me for family portraits this year. Back in the summer, I had the pleasure of photographing her beautiful daughter for The Helping House website and today I was able to meet the whole family. This family is my last for the Christmas season. Oh, I have more in December and January, but they are the caboose in a long line of Christmas cards and portraits. I was so glad to end on such a great note too. Just take a look at these!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, that last one just gives me happy chills. look at that sweet girl with her mama! i love them allison, and i know they do too.

- amanda

Josie Johnson said...

Allison,
I absolutely LOVE our pictures!!! They are beautiful...you are just about the only one who has EVER captured our beautiful little girl's smile...Thank you!!! You were so patient, and I can't wait to see the rest of them.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP