Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Oh Boy!

I arrived at this session pumped and ready to have to work for some great shots. You see, I was hired by a grandmother to photograph her 5 grandchildren ages varying from six to 4 months. We hoped for the best, but planned for the worst.
You know what? Things went wonderfully! The boys were energetic and a little silly but they did great listening to instructions and were so careful with their newest cousin, a 4 month old baby girl. She too was a trooper, and even let her oldest cousin hold her for a while. I'm just tickled with the fun shots we was able to come away with. Here is just a taste!


Don't hate me, but I think this is my favorite! They're just having so much fun!

2 comments:

Queen of the house! said...

Those make me laugh...So fun!

Queen of the house! said...

Oh and My absolute FAV #3...GREAT shot!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP