Saturday, January 17, 2009

My New Baby

Okay, so the title is a little misleading, I'll admit. But seriously, this thing cost me almost as much as a hospital bill would be. The good thing is, it doesn't need to be fed, nor does it cry or poop.
I'm almost embarrassed to admit that this baby is my very first "L" series lens. I've been in business several years now, and well, yes, it took me this long to fork over the money. I guess I should explain that part of the reason it took me so long, is because I had to save up. Yup, I'm running my business debt free, so there's no way I was taking out a loan, or putting this sucka on a credit card. Nope! Not gonna do it. :)

Oh, but I'm so thrilled with my purchase. I've waited a long time for this, and finally, she's here. I think maybe I'll name her. Hmmm... suggestions are welcome. Well, here she is. My new Canon 24-70mm 2.8 L. Oh, and I did include some samples of her work too. :D She joined me for my first session yesterday too; I'll post those in a day or so.

My sweet boy, sharing his gum. Want some mommy?
Hee hee. Yes, my baby, same big eyes and happy disposition as the other two. I'm so blessed!

My beautiful girl, who loves to have her picture taken.

No comments:

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP