Saturday, January 31, 2009

Fresh Faces!

I've been reviewing my business over the last month, as I do every January, and was making note of changes I need to make. First, there will be some big changes in session and ordering procedures, but I'll give you more details on that soon. I'm also working on updating my website with images from 2008 sessions.

Most importantly, I am looking for some fresh faces for my website. I have some very specific looks in mind and would love some dark skinned models. I will be handing out cards to people I see that fit that image. Wait! Before you start stalking me, here are the details.

Only those I've personally handed promotion cards to, are eligible.

Participants are required to book before 3/1/09 and must sign a model release. I will be conducting these sessions only on the following dates. These sessions will last 30 minutes and will focus on certain shots I want to obtain for my portfolio.

February 7, 2009
February 14, 2009
March 7, 2009

There are some great perks for being a part of my little project. So call me to schedule your session soon! If you have any other questions I will gladly answer them over the phone.

No comments:

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP