Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Two Things

First and foremost I had the wonderful pleasure of photographing a sweet 8 day old little girl on Saturday evening. She wasn't very sleepy so alas, no vases, bowls or flower pots with this one. She is a beautiful little peanut though but I never doubted that; her mother is simply gorgeous. Baby Jorja and her mother are models for my display in Dr. Glymph's office. Here are the two images I'll be using.Second, I have something I really want to work on, but with family, business and so many other distractions, I'm going to need you all to hold me accountable to it. As an artist I'm coming to realize the importance of keeping my creativity alive. Now don't get me wrong, I love photographing my clients, but I'm also realizing the importance of photographing for myself as well. I found an immense sense of fulfillment in the silhouette of my children. Not so much because it was my children, but because it was a vision I'd been able to see as reality. So here's my goal, (this is where you're going to have to be my accountability)by September 30th, I will have a new gallery on my website entitled "creating". This gallery will include special projects of mine. Examples might include my macro work, or a ballerina project I'm seeing in my head right now or possibly some more creative silhouettes. Thanks for your help on this!

No comments:

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP