Monday, June 8, 2009

One Fun Family!

One of the many things I love about my job is having the opportunity to see children and families grow. This family is a perfect example. Two years ago this sweet mother brought her three boys to me and she's been coming back ever since. Here are two from our very first session....


Not only have their boys grown so much since then, but so has their family. They are now expecting a sweet baby girl (you can all pray with me that she'll have red hair like her mommy). Here are some favorites from their sunset session. Have fun looking!


This was all daddy's idea! His wife was wondering (when she saw him loading tackle boxes) if he'd misunderstood when she said it was a photo session not a fishing trip. When he explained I totally understood his vision. I adore when daddy gets involved and is a joyful participant in a session.
I am loving me some silhouettes lately. *sigh* Perfection.
Another vision I had in my head beforehand. I love love love this one!

2 comments:

Amy Hook said...

They are wonderful, Allison! So wonderful now and they will just grow more precious over the years. What a fun job you have!

photographybyASHLEY said...

Breathtaking!!!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP