Thursday, May 28, 2009

June is Full!

Wow! I can't believe June is already booked up! For those of you wanting some sunny summer sessions please have a look at your calendars for July and August. Thank you all for your loyalty and continuing to use Thornton Photography for your portrait needs. I'm so glad I've decided to put my boys in school a couple days a week starting in the fall. I'm going to need that time to work!

Of course I have to post an image, so here's one from one of my favorite sessions from my trip to Arlington for Texas School for Professional Photographers. My teacher, Elizabeth Homan, contacted a ballerina she knew that attends TCU and she and two friends came in to model for us. *sigh* It was unreal.


No comments:

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP