Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Fun Family of Four

This session was loads of fun. I would have expected nothing less from Katee and Jacob though. They are always so incredibly goofy and fun to be around. We did some images for mommy and daddy and then we did some for the children too. Enjoy!
My favorite of the four of them.

*sigh* just perfect.
I know mom didn't really like the idea of Katee sucking her thumb but for this image, it just fit.
When you have children this close in age, they aren't just siblings, they're best friends too.
Bwahahaha! Just had to add this one 'cause it cracks me up.



Concentration is key to a great pedicure. :)

I love how he's looking at me like, bet you didn't know I could fly like Spiderman. Told ya.

No comments:

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP