Monday, May 18, 2009

From Imagination into Reality

I have to tell you that I've had this envisioned in my head for quite some time. At first I thought there was no way I could accomplish it here in East Texas; there are simply too many trees. But little by little the pieces started coming together. A few months ago I found the perfect hill that would allow me to angle my shot so that my children would be standing 'on the horizon'. Then I had to wait for a clear evening where I could keep my kids out late enough for the sun to set. Bedtime at my house is 8:00 so lately it's been daylight when their heads hit the pillows. Ah, but tonight was perfect. These are actually a practice run for a session I have later this week. With my husband's help I was finally able to see the image in my head become reality. This feeling is so incredibly satisfying. Here's a mock up of what it'll look like when cropped and printed as a 15x30 canvas wrap. It's going to look fabulous above my fireplace!


3 comments:

AJ, Stephanie and Audrey said...

That is an amazing picture Allison!

photographybyASHLEY said...

Oh WOW!!!!!!!!! BREATHTAKING...I want one of my kids. I was just telling David 20 mintues ago I want to go take a picture of our boys for our frieplace and put it on a canvas.....WOW WOW WOW

Nicole said...

Are you kidding me?! LOVE IT! Amazing, simply amazing.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP