Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Texas School for Professional Photographers

I'm smack dab in the middle of my week here in Arlington and though I am constantly exhausted, I'm also surrounded by a plethora of both fabulous and famous photographers. I've learned so much in the last few days. Both about my craft, that will improve my skills as a portrait photographer, and about my business that will help me use my skills to be a successful business woman. My teacher is the very successful Elizabeth Homan from San Antonio, Tx. Her style of photography is very different from mine, but that doesn't keep me from being able to learn lots of things about natural light portraiture and running a small business from her.


Today was "Country Store" day and tons of vendors brought all kinds of products photographers use and sell them at very discounted rates. Hense my new delima. You know when you only have a certain amount of money, but it doesnt cover all the fabulous things you want to purchase? Yeah, lots of things to consider. Want to help me shop?

Here's my list:
















1 comment:

photographybyASHLEY said...

You have a VERY tough choice to make....but on my pesonal wish list, the 70-200mm.....

but ooooo so many good choices!!!!
Give me more of the scoop, I want to know price comparisons...LOL

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP