Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Do-Over

This family was my do-over from the Galveston sunrise session that was rained out. It also took place at the cool location where I had tried to hunt down the land owner to get permission and in the end just knocked on the door to the nearby house and asked. Thanks Mr. Frank for not thinking I was crazy for knocking on your door and asking if I could have a portrait session on your property. :D




If you ask me it was totally worth it! What a fun session! Mom decided to do something a little more urban and with some clothing suggestions and a new funky location, urban it was!


I L-O-V-E this color! Doesn't "A" looks oh so cool?!




My favorite! Ha! LOVE IT! (plus a little vintage processing)

Peek A Boo!


1 comment:

Mrs. Finn said...

I love it! Can't wait to see them all!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP