Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Rain Rain Go Away

The weather wasn't looking good on our way down to Houston this weekend, and it wasn't any better in Galveston by sunrise on Saturday. Mom and I decided to go ahead and try, and well, we had about 10 minutes of no rain or drizzle. The kids were great! I was slightly concerned the baby might be carried off by the mammoth sized mosquitoes that were feeding off of us, but she made it safely back into the van.

I honestly left this session disappointed. Disappointed for mom, who had been looking forward to this for weeks. Disappointed for the children who wanted to run and play in the water.
Disappointed for me because I had envisioned my first beach session much differently and I wanted to be able to bring the portrait in my mind's eye, to life. None of this was reality, except mom and dad were awesome and took the kids to play in the waves afterward (yes! even in the rain!). Kudos to them!

However, I was very excited to come home and find there are a handful of very good images in this group. Here are a few of my favorites captured in those precious 10 minutes.

2 comments:

Mrs. Finn said...

Man, those kids are gorgeous! =)

Anonymous said...

those really are precious!

-amanda

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP