Monday, October 26, 2009

Autumn Colors

This sweet family of four was scheduled to participate in the October 3rd Mini-Sessions but had to reschedule because of a conflict with work. It ended up working out for the best. The weather last Saturday was beautiful (though a bit damp) and we were able to get so many wonderful images. This was my first session with an assistant, and let me tell you... I'm never photographing another family alone again! She was so helpful and really took the stress of entertaining and amusing the children off of me, and it allowed me to focus on getting the perfect image. The boys did great too and were playful and cooperative. They put up with me and my assistant for over an hour! Mom did a fabulous job coordinating outfits as well. You'll be even more impressed when I tell you that she did it all in a few days time. A cold front blew through just days before our session turning the weather from a mild 65 degrees in the morning to a brisk 48 degrees. It was all worth it!





Hahaha! I couldn't help myself. Sometimes the out-takes are too good to toss out. :D

No comments:

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP