Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Another Brisk Morning for Portraits!

This young man's grandmother has commissioned me twice now to photograph her grandchildren and she informed me at the session that she has a new one! This is one of the many things I love about my work. I am able to become a small part of their lives. I see children and families grow and change. It's always such a pleasure to see the same family return year after year. I look forward to meeting the new grandbaby 18 months from now (or earlier of course :D ). Now, back to the handsome and energetic young man I had the pleasure of photographing last Saturday. He has such a great personality!

He loves to perform...

Is quite adventurous...

A little dramatic...

but oh so snuggly too.

1 comment:

Kasey Van Norman said...

Oh Allison...from one mother's heart to another, THANK YOU for capturing the essence of my children...EVERY TIME you work with us! Amazing! Much love!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP