Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice

This beautiful baby girl was born just a couple days after the last tiny little newborn I photographed!  :)  Two precious girls born at the end of May, have sure made June a busy month for me.  As I mentioned before, every session is SO different!  This entire session was photographed in the nursery with one little window, and with no siblings to share with, this little girlie had my full attention.  She slept the entire time, and was so laid back I was able to position her just about anywhere I wanted to!
Here are a few images from her session:




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know this baby!

teacherdeford said...

She is absolutely beautiful! Love her.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP