Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Sweet and Sleepy

I may have mentioned this a few times before, but I adore photographing newborns! This session was no different. Every family is unique and therefore, so are their sessions. Big brother got in on the action and as most cases, he wasn't sure how he felt about our photo session, and all the attention his little sister was getting. He of course kept things interesting in the beginning, but I like to think this image reveals his true feelings. :D After he decided to retire to the sandbox to play with Daddy; Mommy and I headed to the nursery. I cannot explain how excited I was to capture these images. I call this "Evolution of a Newborn Smile". Then we decided to dig in Mommy's jewelry box and play a little dress up. It's always such a privilege to be invited into a family's home to capture their first days together with a new addition. Thank you so much for allowing me the pleasure.

2 comments:

Trece95 said...

Love them !! You have two beautiful children and I can't wait to see them. Keep em' coming !!

Jennifer Liebrum said...

Keep the pictures or the babies coming??

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP