Friday, June 27, 2008

Can I call "do over"?

This beautiful family is another model for the display I'm creating for Dr. Davis. Celeste and I planned everything out wonderfully. The morning of the session, I looked out my window, and knew I'd end up having to reshoot. Literally 10 minutes after I started, so did the rain. It did lighten up so I continued to shoot, but it was all for naught. Their lovely portraits were streaked with rain drops falling from the sky. Oh well... I look forward to trying again. Her sweet daughters were so great. I know things will be better next time. The good news is, I have a handful of great images to combine with the future ones. Here are a couple of my favorites.

So sweet! Doesn't she look like Celeste's mini me.

Even Max had enough sense to try to get out of the rain.
A turned 8 years old on Wednesday. Isnt she such a beauty? She was so easy to talk to and so easy to photograph.

I walked in prepared for this little shy two year old, but little L warmed up to me with no problem. She and I even walked outside together and I started photographing her before everyone else was ready.

1 comment:

Queen of the house! said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE #1 and I can't remember what # but the last one of the girl and flower!!!! Can't wait to see the redo's they are great!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP