Sunday, June 29, 2008

It's Contest Time Again!

I don't know about y'all, but I thought the last contest I held was so much fun that we should do it again! This time is going to be a bit different though. I need way more involvement from all of you. Why? Because it's YOUR PICTURES we'll be voting on! That's right! In honor of Independence Day I'm calling for your very best Fourth of July pictures. Here's how it will work.

Email me your best Independence Day images by July 8th at 12:00 p.m. to be entered in the contest. The first 10 entries received will be placed on my blog in random order on July 11th. Then, anyone and everyone is invited to vote via email using the contact page on my website. Simply go to my website, click the "contact" link and enter the number of the image you'd like to vote for. Voting will close on July 18th at 12:00 p.m. I will then tally all the votes and announce the winner on July 20th.

Rules:
**This is for fun, please abide by all contest rules and enjoy a little friendly competition**
- All entries must be entered by the person who took the photograph.
- All images must be large enough to see detail
- One image per entry (by submitting your photo you are agreeing to allow me to post it on my blog)
- Only one vote per person (though you can always call/email everyone you know and have them vote too!)
- Must be 18 years or older to enter
- All contest entries must be emailed to allison@thornton-photography.com by July 8th at 12:00 p.m. CST

You may enter an image you take this year, or one you took 10 years ago. As long as YOU took it and it represents Independence Day. If your image happens to be a printed photo, simply scan it in, and email it to me. If you're local, and don't own a scanner, contact me before the deadline and we'll work something out.

Prizes:
First Prize - One free 12 page session album including a DVD slide show. [$250 value]

Second Prize - One free 20x24 print. [$125 value]

Third Prize - One free session: all $100 is applied to print order. [$50 extra value]

Good luck!

No comments:

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP