Monday, June 30, 2008

I love when daddies come to the shoot!

Jonell and I met for the first time on Saturday when I had the privilege of photographing her handsome son. This little boy was constantly on the go. He's turning one on July 9th and is already walking. (ha! my youngest turned one on June 3rd and doesn't even stand on his own) I was a little unsure of how the family shots would go because... well... most dads aren't into this whole portrait thing. Brian, however, was great! He was so relaxed in front of the camera and he really was the key to all the smiling shots I have of Perry. Those boys are two peas in a pod. Well, here is your sneak peak Jonell.


See what I mean? Brian could do just about anything silly, and Perry was right there cracking up at all his best stunts. :)

I asked if they had any specific requests... this was Daddy's.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love them! Can't wait to see the rest of them.

Jonell

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP