Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Contest FAQ

I will continue to update this post as more questions arise. I did want to take the time to post some answers to a couple of questions that were brought up recently regarding the Independence day contest going on now.

1. Am I allowed to Photoshop my image? Technically, I probably wont be able to tell if you've added a bit of contrast or lightened your image in Photoshop or other photo editing program. However, it would be inappropriate to add in fireworks from a different photo, or swap heads. I don't expect the images entered to be anything but snapshots. Most people have point and shoot cameras and no photo editing software, lets keep the playing field as level as possible.

2. Does my image have to include my child? Nope! You can take a picture of a tree where you've carved the word Independence for all I care. :D Just as long as it represents the holiday. I would caution against entering a photo of another person's child. If you've taken the photo, and have permission to use their child's image, then I'll allow it. Keep in mind that their parents may want a share in your winnings though. Ha!

No comments:

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP