Monday, July 28, 2008

Second Time's a Charm

Saturday I had a re shoot for a model family. These guys are going up on Dr. Davis's wall next month. If you'll remember, it rained on our first attempt and things just didn't go as well as we'd hoped. So a month or so later, we get our do-over and I love so many of these I had such a hard time selecting what to show you.

Celeste - I felt like we all had so much more fun and were way more relaxed this time and I had no idea Mike liked to tease so much. It was great! Well, here's your sneeky peeky. :D
Mmmm... Love me some backlight!

Aren't these two just beautiful? The baby kept patting the ground wanting me to sit next to them. And here I was worried she would be all shy around me this time. Ha!

And this time, even the dogs decided to cooperate. Way to go Bear and Max!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

hey! that guy sold me a car before! actually a truck. or two, maybe!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP