Monday, August 18, 2008

I just couldn't wait...

I had the opportunity to photograph baby Emma yesterday morning, and well... as soon as I had a quiet moment I started looking through these images. To be honest, I was a little worried going into this session simply because she is 3 weeks old.
The perfect age for a newborn shoot is 2 weeks or younger. Why? Because they still sleep all the time, they still curl into all those bendy positions and they're still new and fresh.
About halfway through the shoot I asked Emma's mommy if she'd come early and she said yes, 3 weeks early! Well no wonder this shoot was going so well! I was stunned that this little 3 week old was still so bendy and sleepy. Hellooo! She was supposed to be born this week!
I cannot even tell you what a fun session this was. Emma was the perfect little model, letting me position her, place her and manipulate her with barely a peep, and she only pooped on her mommy once!
Oh and I simply HAVE to give kudos to big brother who was a champ at climbing onto his mommy and daddy's bed very sneaky sneaky like. His baby sister didn't even stir once when he laid next to her. Way to go Mason!

Without further a-do:


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We couldn't be more thrilled with the sneak peek, and we can't wait to see the rest of them!

Jill said...

What gorgeous pictures - love the style!

Jill
(Christie's cousin in Dallas)

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP