Saturday, August 9, 2008

Something a little Different

Some of you may know, my daughter turned four a couple of weeks ago. Today she and I went out, just the two of us, to do a shoot. I wanted to try something a little different. I chose her clothes, and we compromised on her hair. :) I really wanted to do little loopy pigtails so they'd be more sassy, she wanted it down. We agreed on regular pigtails.
This idea isn't completely original, another photog I know did a commercial shoot for a sassy closthing line, in a similar location. I just LOVED the idea and decided to give it a try!


Feel free to let me know what you think, and if you ever think you'd like to do something like this, just give me a call! I'd love to try this again!

No comments:

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP