Sunday, October 26, 2008

First Ever!

I've known this family for a few years now, and can you believe, this is their First Ever family portrait?!? I was floored when mom told me. Needless to say, she was super excited about the session, and dad was super excited when I told him the yard and porch were shady enough to shoot at 10:00a.m. You see, last weekend was first day of deer season for youth hunters, and he'd made a promise to take a couple of kids hunting. They even saw a couple bucks and a handful of does. (Is that right?, I never noticed that the plural of doe, is spelled like that)
Okay, back to the shoot. Well we had lots of fun playing around. M was very sassy, and brave, I might add. That window she's sitting in is a good 4 feet off the ground, if not more. C was such a great sport. You know guys his age, are not into the whole portrait thing, but he was awesome, and never once complained! Thanks you guys.
Oh and mom, just a little something to consider, my personal goal is to have a family portrait taken once every two years by a professional photographer. Yes, that's right, I plan to hire someone else to photograph me and my family. :) You might consider something similar for your family. Capture them as they grow, so when they're gone, you'll have beautiful reminders of their youth decorating your walls.








No comments:

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP