Wednesday, October 1, 2008

It's not too late!

For those of you who have procrastinated calling to book portraits this fall please hesitate no longer. I had 3 clients book yesterday and all within an hour. I think people are realizing, "Yikes! Today is October 1st!

For those that don't know me well, I am a work at home mom with three young children. I only take a limited number of sessions per month, and while I do take on more during the holidays, in the interest of continuing to put my family first, I will never take on more than 6 sessions a month until my children are all in school.

I have filled all of my weekday slots in October and there is one slot left in November, though there are a handful of Saturdays still available in both months. Please call to reserve your date today. Time is running out!

No comments:

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP