Friday, October 31, 2008

I love sessions like this!

These two were so much fun to photograph. I was extremely worn out when I left, and in need of a caffeine pick me up, but it was SO worth it! The morning began with both boys leaping off the top bunk in D's room onto a large bean bag, and ended with D making noises by placing his mouth on his brothers arm and blowing. I'll let you guess what it sounded like, and why they were cracking up laughing. I will never understand why certain sounds are so funny to boys, but then again, you probably have to be one to 'get it'. Well Holly, enjoy your sneak peek!



Oh and I forgot... Mom let them play in the PJs when I first arrived. So fun!

Can you guess which one instigates all the silliness?My favorite! Thanks dad for dragging the chair downstairs for me. :D

No comments:

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP