Thursday, February 26, 2009

Contest Ends Tomorrow

Okay, so I know you all can be hot stuff with a camera. I can't believe I only have one entry so far. I've seen what some of you can do. Don't be shy. Enter an image! You never know!
All participants must email their entry by 10pm (CST) tomorrow the 28th. I will only hold the contest if I have at least 3 entries. Wow, with just 3 everyone will win something. Contest images will be posted sometime Sunday. I can't wait to see all the fun things you all come up with!


Now, hmmm... need to find a picture to post. My new goal is to always post a picture when I update my blog. Oh! I got it! How about new beginnings in my family. I created this simple collage so I could compare each of my children as newborns. The image of Lianna was taken by my good friend Heather Beadles. The other two, I took.

No comments:

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP