Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Spring Portraits

I think the first day of spring isn't until March 20th officially, but we all know that down here in Texas it starts much earlier. I am already starting to book into March and April so please be sure and contact me soon if you had planned on some portraits for the spring.
I'm tickled pink (literally) to share with you a new location I'll be using this spring. Promise Land Peaches has a large orchard just west of Nacogdoches and the owner has given me permission to take clients out there for portraits. Have you ever seen a peach tree bloom? They are absolutely stunning. I look forward to having my own images to share with you next year, but until then, this is an image from a similar orchard in South Carolina.

The trees begin to bloom just before the azaleas so we're looking at bookings in early March for the orchard. I'm so excited about this that I plan on taking my own children out here!

No comments:

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP