Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Baby Blues and Brisk Winds

I'll admit, mom and I both left this session wondering what I got, if anything. It was no one's fault. Saturday was so so cold, and very windy. Poor baby A's eyes were watery and her nose was running from the windy and cold weather. She really was a good sport considering the weather, and Mom and Dad handled the situation like pros. I must say though, I was pleasantly surprised to come home and find not one or two, but 23 great captures. It seems there will be a gallery full of images for the S family this weekend after all. Here are just a few of my faves to tease you.




1 comment:

ashley said...

they did turn out great! Can't wait to see more!
Ashley

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP