Saturday, March 21, 2009

The Month of April

As I was reviewing my calendar today I realized it's almost April. For those of you who were wanting to book a spring session, there is only one Saturday left available in April and two left in May. Can I just say a big thank you to all of you who have been so happy with your portrait experience that you've shared me with your friends. I purposely have limited my business marketing because my children are so young. As I prepare for each of them to go off to school over the next 3 years (my oldest starts Kindergarten in the fall... yikes!), I've been wanting to slowly encourage more business growth. It's because of you that my business has taken some big strides in the right direction. I have doubled my number of sessions this year compared to last. Wow! It's been great to set goals and see them met. So... Thank You!

Per my new rule, here's an image. I took my babies out to the peach orchard Thursday. I wanted to check it out now that it was starting to bloom. The owner warned me that the trees weren't blooming in unison this year (weird, but I'm guessing it might have something to do with the dry winter) and he was right but I was able to make it work. I took a boat-load of images, and came away with one... and even this one includes a head swap. It's so hard to photograph my own kids. *sigh* Or maybe my expectations are just too high with them. :)


No comments:

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP