Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Gorgeous Newborn!

If (living in this small town) I felt I could make a living photographing only toddlers and babies, I totally would. I simply love working with children and most certainly newborns. I photographed this sweet baby girl at 10 days old. I'm telling you, the best time to do this type of shoot is within the first 14 days after birth. Fallon confirmed this truth so well. She let me put her anywhere and slept through 80% of the session. When she was out, she was O-U-T! Ha! You'll see what I mean, even in the last image, she barely stirred when I placed her in the bowl. It was great! Mom was a joy to work with as well. She was so relaxed and easy going. We just talked and played the whole time I was there. Enjoy your rather large sneak peek. I just couldn't narrow them down!










1 comment:

photographybyASHLEY said...

Those newborn shots are killer!!!! I think that may be one of your strong areas....and they are difficult. Kudos!!!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP