Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Contest Update

I'm so excited to have five contest participants and even more thrilled that two of them have never actually had a session with me! This is going to be so much fun! I'll post the entries on Friday morning and open voting at that time, but I figured you all might like to know what you'll be competing for. :)

The first place winner will receive a gift certificate good for a full portrait session and a 16x20 wall portrait.


The second place winner will have his/her choice of a gift certificate for 50% off a full session and a 11x14 wall portrait OR a gift certificate for a 30 minute mini session and a 11x14 wall portrait.

The third place winner will receive a gift certificate for a 30 minute mini session and a 3x3 mini album with 10 images.

On Friday morning check my blog to see what number your image has been given then visit my website at www.thornton-photography.com and send me an email from the 'contact' page telling me which image you want to vote for. Throughout the week you can increase your chances of winning by emailing, Facebooking, bribing and begging your friends and family to do the same. Only votes sent via email through my contact page will be valid. As much as I love having comments on my blog, any comments used for voting will not count. Please play fair and only send one email per household. I will be verifying IP addresses to ensure emails are indeed coming from different computers.

I will keep an email folder for each contestant and all emails will be tallied to determine the winner. Voting will close June 18th at 10:00 p.m. CST. If you have any questions regarding the contest you're welcome to contact me via phone or email.

No comments:

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP