Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Gobel School of Dance presents Swan Lake

I'm 32 years old, a wife, and a mother of three children. I am a grown woman who only last weekend learned something new about myself. I absolutely love the ballet! Last year the Gobel School of Dance performed excerpts from different presentations, and I enjoyed it thoroughly. This year, they performed three acts from Swan Lake and I honestly thought it was better than the movies. I have since informed my husband that until our daughter is a bit older, he needs to take me to the Houston ballet at least once a year, and I'll be attending more local productions for sure! Here are a few favorites that I've had a chance to edit. There are many many more (over 300 actually) where these came from, but it'll take me some time to sort through them all.

















1 comment:

Mrs. Finn said...

Beautiful! Both the ballet and the pics! I love ballets, so if D won't take you, gimme a call!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP