Saturday, June 19, 2010

Fashion Friday (Late) + Contest update

Well here it is Saturday night, and I'm kicking myself for not having done this on time. Maybe having last week's post early will help soften the disappointment from this one being late. :)

I also wanted to be sure to thank every one who participated and voted in our blog contest! It is now closed and I'm tallying votes now. Winners will be announced on Wednesday!

Now, for the post... these colors are for those with vibrant personalities and who aren't afraid of a little color. No one ever said family portraits needed to 'match'. However, I believe it is important to coordinate and plan colors that work well together.

No comments:

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP